To ease us through those “well, didn’t summer end early blues” we have chosen the theme “Fashionista”. No we aren’t wannabe fashionistas in the making (we love our pyjamas too much), but we love clothes and shoes as much as the rest of you and wanted to share our biggest fashion do and don’ts with The High Tea Cast family. All our contributors will be talking about their greatest fashion mistakes, and the HTC ladies will be holding it all together with a few stories of their own.
- Chatter on the HTC exploits at Reading Festival with guest Eleni Cashell in the studio
- Regular newscaster and David Mitchell wannabe Simon Button
- A cheeky review of a hotel Afternoon Tea with an awesome twist
- An exclusive interview (you lucky dogs!) with Kirsty Dennison from Diary of a Small Girl
- The boys take the lead with their view on this weeks fabulous theme (ssh it’s a secret!)
- And finally, we are played out by biscuit band extraordinaire, The Assorted Family Circle
And if you have something suitably fashion fabulous you want to share with the world and The High Tea Cast…comment on the blog, tweet us at @TheHighTeaCast or let us know via Facebook. You’ll be in good company!
Enjoy you crazy people!
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?