We’ve gone there – and not a moment too soon. Sex, relationships, love even? We’ve got that covered in this sunny month of March and so much more besides. Whilst February is the better known month of love, we’ve eschewed tradition to bring you a bumper (and grind) packed podcast with a sexy twist. We’ve got input from top sexperts, some epically bad war stories and a tale of a naughty puppet called Rosie. Think you can handle it? Good. Let’s all get sexy. Or something like that.
- Debate on those sexy topics you can’t talk to mummy about
- Our regular newscaster Simon Button talks us through the online dating phenomenon
- An exclusive interview with sex blogger and lingerie aficionado Lori Smith
- We tell the tale of our trip to meet a vulva puppet called Rosie
- We review boutique cake chain, Sweet Couture
- And finally, we are played out by glorious lady duo, The Worrydolls!
So get on it listeners! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above, going to the Episodes page, checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed or subscribing on iTunes. Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Get your freak on with The High Tea Cast and join us!!
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?