You’ll know if you listened to the podcast, attended one of our events or read this here blog that we love burlesque. The theatre, the cabaret, the beauty, the talent, and well the boobs – we think it is all rather special. The London burlesque scene has never been more exciting, and with co-editor Lea Rice making a name for herself as burlesque alter ego Ruby Woo, it was about time we got down and dirty with corsets, tassels and bump ‘n’ grind and found out who is making it all happen.
- Discussions about burlesque and cabaret and why we love it so
- Our regular newscaster Simon Button chats through burlesque accessories
- We interview with the class lady behind The Cheek of It burlesque school Zoe Charles
- We review an on the go cupcake emporium, Buttercup at Westfield White City
- The gorgeous Kiki Kaboom gives us a beautiful monologue from burlesque show Burlexe
- And finally, we are played out by Yorkshire tones of singer/songwriter Fran Smith
So get on it listeners! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above, going to the Episodes page, checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed or subscribing on iTunes. Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Twizzle those tassels with The High Tea Cast in June!!
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?