It’s the start of another year – we survived the apocalypse, we got through Christmas and didn’t turn into a bottle of Bailey’s and we made it through New Year celebrations intact. So why the long face? Well January is officially the year’s worst month, and we’ve turned all shades of blue just thinking of it. But don’t worry, our contributors have got all kinds of awesome to get you out of the slump. Comedy, gadgetry, music and laughs – don’t say we aren’t good to you.
- Discussion of our hatred for January and how we are sick of giving things up.
- Our regular newscaster Simon Button brings tidings of all the great things 2013 has in store for us. In his usual grump way.
- Dreamt of being a radio star? We’ve got DJ and station controller Dave ‘The Preshaah’ from Hoxton Radio to give you the lowdown
- We taste test some fruity gateauxs from Patisserie Valerie
- A new member of the podcast team, and our resident tech & gadget expert Emma Cossey gives the low down on all the apps which will help you stick to your resolutions
- And finally, we are played out by some inspired folk goodness from Tiny Birds
So get on it listeners! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above, going to the Episodes page, checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed or subscribing on iTunes. Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Cheer yourselves up and have a listen!
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?