Is February the best month of the year? After the shock and downright horror of January where we were fifty shades of blue, February seems pretty awesome. It’s the month of love whether we like it or not and we also get to gorge ourselves on pancakes. What with it being the shortest month of the year we also have to work less for the same amount of money too. Triple win. But is it? There’s interviews, contributions and music galore to get you going no matter what your feelings on love and pancakes are.
- Discussion on whether love and pancakes makes February the best month of the year
- Our regular newscaster Simon Button talks about the Superbowl and the ridiculousness of the sport “carry egg” (aka American Football)
- We talk to a male fashion blogger who shares what it is like to blog in a female dominated world
- We taste test some vintage teas from Love & Leaf
- Resident tech & gadget expert Emma Cossey tells us how to use technology to get in the mood for love this year
- And finally, we are played out by excellent new band The Outfits
So get on it listeners! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above, going to the Episodes page, checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed or subscribing on iTunes. Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Feel the love, eat some pancakes and have a listen!
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?