We’ve got a confession to make. Something went really wrong last month. We spoke at a sex conference, worked too many hours, moved to London (Lea) and got very much older with a hugely special big Birthday (Sam). Despite planning and planning, sometimes the best plans are derailed and somewhere between lugging a 70’s dressing table up two flights of narrow stairs in Archway, unpacking far too many pants and not having any internet, we failed you. But we are back now with riffs a plenty on all things bucket lists, USA and moving house ready to go. So let’s get to it!
- Discussion on being over and under the hill, and what makes a good bucket list
- Our regular newscaster Simon Button talks all the best news stories over the past month
- The ladies from Pinned It Made It, Plum & Sarah join us for some pinteresting chat
- Resident tech & gadget expert Emma Cossey tells us how to stress less through the power of technology
- We taste test some gorgeous cake & patisserie from Blanche Eatery
- And finally, we are played out by eighties influenced pop band The Lunar Pilots
So get on it listeners! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above, going to the Episodes page, checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed or subscribing on iTunes. Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Grab yourself and tune in to everything else that is great in podcast land!
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?