Think back to New Years Eve 2012. Did you set yourself a goal to get healthier? Perhaps you made up your mind to take daily vitamins or use only natural products on your skin. Perhaps you’re applying daily lipstick to inject that extra bit of colour into your life, or simply decided that you were going to turn up to work every day looking your best (possibly bar the morning after a couple of outrageously heavy nights).
Whatever it was you wanted to achieve, Boots are stepping in for Spring to keep you on track with their Make It Happen campaign. Despite being nearly halfway through the year, 84% of us are feeling positive about our beauty goals in 2013. At Tea Towers we are getting out for more runs, tracking our food and halting the weekly trips to the pub. So let’s make this happen shall we?
Boots and Mumsnet have joined forces to help you identify what you want to make happen in your beauty life. They’ve also been partnering up with various radio stations and everything is hosted on The Feel Good Forum on Mumsnet – so get over and have a listen to what has been going on! There’s also going to be various Twitter parties hosted throughout May. You can get involved with the next one with top blogger Beauty & The Dirt and ourselves TODAY between 1-2pm using the #bootsmakeithappen hashtag to discuss your own goals and to ask us any questions, as well as post your own healthy tips and tricks! We want to hear how you are going to Make It Happen this summer, so follow us at @beautyanthedirt and @
Look forward to seeing your tweets at 1pm!
**This is a sponsored post
#bootsmakeithappen Twitter party Terms and Conditions
• This #bootsmakeithappen Twitter Party give-away is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
• It is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man), excluding employees and their families of the Promoter, its associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion
• Participants must be 18 years or over
• Everyone who uses the hashtag #bootsmakeithappen will automatically be entered into the draw to win
• All winners will have used the hashtag #bootsmakeithappen with either a great beauty tip or insight into their beauty goal
• All winners must be following either @beautyanthedirt or @thehighteacast
• It is a condition of entry that all postings are subject to the terms and conditions. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of the above rules and terms and conditions
• You can open a FREE twitter account here: www.twitter.com
• All entries must take place between 13:00 and 14:00 on Thursday 2nd May
• Winners will be notified via DM to the Twitter account they used for the party. They have 48 hours to respond and claim their goodie bag after being notified, after which time the goodie bag will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method
• The Promoter may vary or amend the promotion at its absolute discretion
• The Promoters accept no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in Tweets not appearing in the Twitter stream as viewed via Twitter.com and therefore not eligible
• The Promoter is Boots UK Limited. Registered office: Nottingham NG2 3A
• Tweets with the Party hashtag(s) may be used in promotional materials for Boots, used on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and other social media platforms
• Participation will be taken as agreement for use of material in this way
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of a gift impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?