Spring has sprung and we are all over this crazy new fangled thing called sunshine. We’ve drunk cider in the park, got planting tomatoes and even bared our legs to the elements all in the hope of getting closer to the season they call summer. But lots of things begin with Spring. Like travel to far off lands, hazy days spent exercising and being outside, and errrrr….the new series of The Apprentice. So, there is always TV then.
- We discuss all the things we like to do now Spring has made her first appearance
- Our regular newscaster Simon Button get real with this years’ apprentice candidates
- Dating blogger and gentleman extraordinaire Willard Foxton gives us the trials and tribulations of his blog, 28 Dates Later
- We taste test some gorgeous dessert type cupcakes from Rachael’s Kitchen
- Resident tech & gadget expert Emma Cossey discusses travel apps
- And finally, we are played out by some rock goodness by Kid Champion
So get on it listeners! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above, going to the Episodes page, checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed or subscribing on iTunes. Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Grab yourself and your shorts and enjoy the Spring fling this month!
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?