1. I don’t know.
2. It is always on.
3. It is always on while I am cooking dinner.
4. It is always on while I am hungover on a Sunday.
5. It is always on three times in a row.
6. It is always on when I’m waiting for a movie to start.
7. It is better than Whitney.
8. It is always on.
9. Sometimes I learn things about science – something about a cat belonging to a gentleman named Schrodinger, something about a razor belonging to a gentleman named Occam, comic-related tit-bits.
10. Penny might be the most under-developed, single-dimensional female character on television (and this is the era of Two Broke Girls) but she has lovely hair and the odd good line.
11. Amy Farah Fowler and her Sapphic advances towards Penny.
12. Most things about Amy Farah Fowler.
13. Bernadette’s breasts.
14. Howard’s colourful trousers.
15. Nothing else about Howard; I hate him.
16. I want to do dirty things things to Leonard.
17. The theme song.
18. HOT DENSE STATE.
19. The challenge of coming up with a different accompanying dance to the theme song every time I watch.
20. Penny’s attractive boyfriends.
21. Sheldon’s mother.
22. Leonard’s mother.
23. Howard’s mother.
24. The realisation that while the producers have failed to realize the potential of Penny’s character, they do appear to have some knowledge of mothers.
25. A Study In Oedipal Complexes In American Television Today.
26. The hope that one day the lift might be fixed.
27. My certainty that it never will be.
28. My understanding of Sheldon’s need to protect his spot.
29. My conviction that Sheldon will lose his virginity in a torrid threesome with Amy Farah Fowler and Penny.
30. IT’S ALWAYS ON.
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?