Life got a little bit strange this month. As in the world imploded, people did bad things, people said terrible things and Lea sat in the sun. Also this month, the BBC discussed a future Queens’ vagina and Kay Burleigh was a moron. At least we stay the same each month yeah? As usual we’ll be giving our opinions on worldly discussion, reviewing sugary stuff, swaying to folk music and talking about toilets. Honestly.
- Discussions on how batshit crazy life gets in between our podcast sessions
- Regular newscaster Simon Button reading the news and blowing our minds
- Our radio rocks, but we’ve got competition from former golden radio duo Mike Jelves and Andrew Sparrow
- It’s feeling hot hot hot so we get our review on with an ice cream parlour called Afters Original
- And finally, we are played out by sweet sweet folk duo Stylusboy
So get on it listeners! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above, going to the Episodes page, checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed or subscribing on iTunes. Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Be our baby and have a listen with us this month!
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?