Welcome to the first episode of our brand new show, The Unsorry Podcast! This week, we’re talking all about living an “unsorry” life and what that really means in practice. Do you apologise all the time at work? Do you use the word sorry as punctuation? Do you worry about taking up too much space in the world?
We’ll be talking about the worst examples of saying sorry, why we do it and sharing our advice on how to stop, right now.
Inspiration this week:
- How to stop saying sorry at work (Refinery29)
- Why women apologise and should stop (NY Times)
- Why women need to be bigger (Stylist)
Whack up the volume and get busy! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above OR by:
- Going to the Episodes page
- Checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed
- Subscribing on iTunes
- Subscribing on Stitcher Radio
- If you are an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch user, you can also listen to our podcasts via their dedicated podcast app – download or stream on the go!
Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Let us know in the comments what you think about the episode.
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?