We’re back with the second episode of our brand new show, The Unsorry Podcast! (if you are reading this, we hope it is because you enjoyed the first – hooray!) This week, we’re talking all about the girls. The twins. The left boob and the right boob. That’s right, we’re talking about the highs and lows of boobs, why they are fascinating, uncomfortable and downright dangerous. And why we’re fed up of making a tit of ourself over them.
We’ll be talking about weighing them, what to encase them in and of course how to keep them healthy.
Inspiration this week:
- Check your boobs (Coppa Feel)
- Breasts – the real reason men love them (Huffington Post)
- Why the world can’t handle Susan Sarandon and her 69-year-old-cleavage (Stylist)
Whack up the volume and get busy! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above OR by:
- Going to the Episodes page
- Checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed
- Subscribing on iTunes
- Subscribing on Stitcher Radio
- If you are an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch user, you can also listen to our podcasts via their dedicated podcast app – download or stream on the go!
Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Let us know in the comments what you think about the episode.
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?