After one hell of a boob episode last week, this week, we’re getting down to it and talking about work. Jobs. The 9-5 (or indeed 8-4 or whatever you happen to work). The world of employment is changing, and quickly, so we’re discussing whether robots (or cats) are coming to take our jobs, what jobs are going to be around in the future and most importantly, how you can keep yourself employable no matter what happens.
Inspiration this week:
- Working Futures Report (Gov.uk)
- Post-crisis job stability blocking the careers of young people (Guardian)
- What women’s career paths actually look like (The Pool)
Whack up the volume and get busy! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above OR by:
- Going to the Episodes page
- Checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed
- Subscribing on iTunes
- Subscribing on Stitcher Radio
- If you are an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch user, you can also listen to our podcasts via their dedicated podcast app – download or stream on the go!
Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Let us know in the comments what you think about the episode.
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?