Food is basically our favourite thing in the Unsorry Team, and we dedicate many a good hour to talking about it, thinking about it and dreaming about. With that in mind, we couldn’t help but notice all the buzz (or indeed bullshit) around the clean eating craze, so we just had to get on the mics and discuss it.
In today’s episode, we ask what really is clean eating and why is it popular? We talk about who is leading the movement and what they are about, and finally we cover off the growing backlash against this way of eating and ask ourselves, is it actually that healthy?
Inspiration this week:
- Are processed foods as bad as you think? (Standard)
- The backlash behind the clean eating and wellness movement (Wholeheartedly Healthy)
- The unhealthy truth behind “wellness” and “clean eating” (Vice)
Whack up the volume and get busy! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above OR by:
- Going to the Episodes page
- Checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed
- Subscribing on iTunes
- Subscribing on Stitcher Radio
- If you are an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch user, you can also listen to our podcasts via their dedicated podcast app – download or stream on the go!
Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Let us know in the comments what you think about the episode.
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?