We live in an increasingly fast and frustrating world, and feeling frazzled, confused and just downright tired is par for the course. But should it be? With “Self Care” becoming an increasingly popular term in wellness circles, we’ve all got tools in the box to help us out. But, can self care ever be just an excuse to procrastinate and get lazy?
In today’s episode, we ask when does chilling with Netflix spill over from taking time for yourself to being a lazy cow? Sleep – is there a thing as too much? And finally, is washing every day actually the ultimate self care trick?
Inspiration this week:
- Depression and why self care matters
- Self care Saturday tips
- How to tell the difference between self care and laziness
- Is it our tendency to reward ourselves with indulgence?
Whack up the volume and get busy! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above OR by:
- Going to the Episodes page
- Checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed
- Subscribing on iTunes
- Subscribing on Stitcher Radio
- If you are an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch user, you can also listen to our podcasts via their dedicated podcast app – download or stream on the go!
Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Let us know in the comments what you think about the episode.
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?