If you’ve stuck with us for a while round these parts, you’ll know we identify as feminists and strongly support equality and women in general. But this week we decided to turn that around and discuss feminism in the context of the men in our lives – and whether it’s our responsibility to educate them about it.
In today’s episode, we discuss our experiences of male feminists/non-feminist behaviour (either purposefully or not). Equality vs feminism – is there a difference, and do men understand it? We ask should we be shouting back and finally explore what’s the best way to get the men in our lives supporting feminism? Should we educate men on feminism?
Inspiration this week:
- Feminists are not responsible for educating men
- Feminism and equality (just a succinct wiki page on the differences)
Whack up the volume and get busy! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above OR by:
- Going to the Episodes page
- Checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed
- Subscribing on iTunes
- Subscribing on Stitcher Radio
- If you are an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch user, you can also listen to our podcasts via their dedicated podcast app – download or stream on the go!
Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Let us know in the comments what you think about the episode. Have you ever educated any men on feminism?
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?