Burnout isn’t just working a bit too hard and feeling a bit tired – sure, it might start that way but burnout is ugly, and terrifying and extremely damaging for your health. And we’ve noticed that it is on the rise and that’s not ok.
In today’s episode, we’ll be covering our own very personal experiences of burnout – across life, work and relationships and how you can recover and come back from it. We’ll talk about what it is and why it is bad. We’ll give you tips on how to recognise the signs – what to look out for and how to stop progressing towards full scale burnout and finally if you’ve already burnt out – what now?
Inspiration this week:
- How to prioritise wellbeing over work stress
- Tell tale signs of burnout – do you have them?
- How to recognise the signs before you are burning out
- 5 myths about burnout
Whack up the volume and get busy! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above OR by:
- Going to the Episodes page
- Checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed
- Subscribing on iTunes
- Subscribing on Stitcher Radio
- If you are an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch user, you can also listen to our podcasts via their dedicated podcast app – download or stream on the go!
Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Let us know in the comments what you think about the episode.
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?