We won’t lie – we love our smartphones. In fact, we can’t remember what life was like before we got iPhones – the time when we had to print off maps to get from a-b. When we only had snake for company on long commutes. We we had a phone AND and iPod to keep us going each day. Do we ever put our phone down? How much is too much?
In today’s episode, we’ll be discussing smartphone addictions – what is being glued to our handsets and tablets doing to our health and wellbeing? We’ll talk about what smartphone addiction looks like, and spill all about our own addictions to our phones. We’ll ask whether smartphones damage relationships, and finally share some practical solutions to stop you turning to your phone and to help you put your phone down.
Inspiration this week:
- 16 signs you need to put your phone down right now
- The shockingly simple change that can improve all your relationships
- How I quit my smartphone addiction and really started living
Whack up the volume and get busy! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above OR by:
- Going to the Episodes page
- Checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed
- Subscribing on iTunes
- Subscribing on Stitcher Radio
- If you are an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch user, you can also listen to our podcasts via their dedicated podcast app – download or stream on the go!
Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Let us know in the comments what you think about the episode! Do you put your phone down or are you addicted?
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?