There are two myths/sayings when it comes to multitasking (or as we’ve always described it – getting shit done). They are – if you want something done, do it yourself and on the other hand the fact that women are reportedly better at multitasking. But now we’re starting to question whether this is something to be celebrated, and whether having a more linear focus might be better for everyone?
In today’s episode, we’ll be discussing multitasking and whether it does in fact damage our productivity – and our brains. We’ll cover how we multitask, and whether we mean to. We’ll talk about what the real effects of multi-tasking are on the brain and on wellbeing and finally we’ll share some tips on how to stop!
Inspiration this week:
- Multitasking damages your brain and your career
- These are the long-term effects of multitasking
Whack up the volume and get busy! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above OR by:
- Going to the Episodes page
- Checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed
- Subscribing on iTunes
- Subscribing on Stitcher Radio
- If you are an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch user, you can also listen to our podcasts via their dedicated podcast app – download or stream on the go!
Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Let us know in the comments what you think about the episode!
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?