Money makes the world go round – or so every shop, advert, bank and indeed politician would have you believe. And, when you think about it, money is a part of our every day lives whether we want it to be or not. That coffee at the train station (and the ticket you buy there), the food on your plate, the presents you’ll buy at Christmas and the rent you pay – just thinking about all the ways money makes its way into our lives is exhausting.
So in today’s episode, we’ll be discussing all things money, and what financial freedom means to us. Whether it’s paying off a mortgage so you’ve got a greater ability to choose your career, or having more money to spend on life’s luxuries we’ll ask the question – is financial sacrifice now worth financial freedom later?
Inspiration this week:
- Money Saving Expert Website
- “My year of no spending is over – here’s how I got through it” (Guardian)
Whack up the volume and get busy! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above OR by:
- Going to the Episodes page
- Checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed
- Subscribing on iTunes
- Subscribing on Stitcher Radio
- If you are an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch user, you can also listen to our podcasts via their dedicated podcast app – download or stream on the go!
Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Let us know in the comments what you think about the episode!
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?