A darkened room. A cold floor with a thin mat curled underneath you. A thick silence that feels like it can choke you. A head full of everything – buzzing, panicking and loud. The minutes tick by like hours. A gong sounds.
This is how Sam feels about meditation – a strong dislike you could say. But Lea on the other hand is a meditation queen, building an almost daily practise into a very busy like and reaping the so called benefits. So who is correct? On this episode we explore our different feelings about meditation, how to make it work for you and how a dark cold room is probably not the place to start. At the end of the podcast you might not be a convert – but you’ll have lots of tips to quiet your mind and crush your anxiety!
Inspiration this week:
- Meditation Oasis Podcast by Mary Maddox
- Meditation for Beginners: 20 Practical Tips for Understanding the Mind
- The Best Free Meditation Apps (The Debrief)
Whack up the volume and get busy! You can listen to the podcast straight away by pressing play on the player above OR by:
- Going to the Episodes page
- Checking out our Feedburner RSS Feed
- Subscribing on iTunes
- Subscribing on Stitcher Radio
- If you are an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch user, you can also listen to our podcasts via their dedicated podcast app – download or stream on the go!
Subscribe….go on…you know you want to!
Let us know in the comments what you think about the episode. Do you dress for the person you want to be?
Join our tribe
We promise to pop a whole host of good stuff into your inbox every Wednesday to brighten up your week. Can't say fairer than that now can we?